Hi everyone! I was looking for a book tag to complete when when I came across this one on a blog called Book Nut. Here is a link to her amazing post! I’m not sure who created this book tag, but it was a wonderful idea, so thank you for doing so! ❤️
1. Find an author name or title with a ‘Z’ in it.
2. Find a classic.
3. Find a book with a key on it.
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
I don’t know! Maybe A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens? I also don’t know why I have it, but I do!
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
7. Find a book that has an animal in it.
8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
13. Find a book written by an author with a common name (like Smith).
14. Find a book with a close-up of something on it.
15. Find a book that takes place in the earliest time period.
I don’t know again! Maybe Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson?
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
17. Find a teal/turquoise covered book.
18. Find a book with stars on it.
19. Find a non-YA book.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you have a wonderful day! I’m tagging everyone who wants to do this! ❤️—Rishika